Wednesday, September 25, 2013

One Story, One Day: Bandages

Feb, 21st 2005
Today I fell down and scratched my knee playing at the junk yard. It doesn't hurt bad, it only bled for a minute. The scab will be awesome. My aunt grounded me for about a month, totally worth it. I finally got to kiss a girl!

Feb, 28th 2005
It's been about a week since I messed up my knee, it still hurts and bleeds sometimes. My aunt says I don't need anything on it. It'll be okay my aunt is always right.

March, 3rd 2005
While I was playing at school today I passed out at the playground. When I woke up I was back at home in bed. My aunt says it was just hot and that I shouldn't play so rough. The scratch on my knee is red and itches a lot. She says it looks better, I don't need a band-aid.

March, 4th 2005 (Final Entry)
Today I stayd home from school because i fell sik. It hard to even write anthing down. Maybe I feel better tomorow. Still no band aid.

No comments:

Post a Comment